Your new company
Is the industry leader in the hire, innovative technical modifications and sale of containers. They are recognised as the largest provider of container solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Consulting with customers to determine their needs, provide relevant information and recommendations regarding their products and services.
- Responsible for influencing buying decisions by recommending hire, accessories and available containers.
- Promptly and professionally action inbound phone, web and email enquiries.
- Actively explore new market opportunities and engage in outbound activities.
- Follow up customer enquiries to facilitate the hire/sale of the containers.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for all products and services in line with pricing guidelines.
- Undertake customer billing and book transportation as required.
What you'll get in return
- Effective communication skills.
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary + commission/bonus.
- A fun, friendly and supportive team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2680473