Your new company
As the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, we own some of New Zealand's most trusted brands, including State, AMI, Lumley and partnering with some of New Zealand's leading banks.
Your new role
IAG strive to exceed the expectations of their customers through professionalism and integrity; putting the customer at the centre of everything they do. You will achieve this by:
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking inbound calls from our customers to proactively identify personal needs and value-add opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service experiences; providing effective query resolution and appropriate solutions
- Focusing on Motor Insurance.
- Coordinating with the Underwriting team to identify best solutions for customers' personal needs
- Developing and maintaining insurance product and systems technical knowledge; including any risk and compliance requirements
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of customer information
- Actively participating as a constructive contributor with your immediate team and IAG colleagues to deliver on our purpose and strategy
We are looking for individuals with a strong customer service background that can display the following skills and experience:
- Effective communication skills: Active listening, verbal and written
- Passionate about helping people and building relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in the Insurance and/or Finance industry (desirable not essential)
- Experience in a call centre environment (desirable not essential)
What you need to do now
- Part time temporary position offering 20-25 hours per week.
- Work 4 days a week! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday with the shift options of 8am – 1pm or 1:30pm – 6:30pm.
- On Saturdays you would be required to work 9am – 2pm.
- Full time training is required for 6 weeks running Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2637653