Your new company
Large Kiwi company with over 800 staff nationwide. This organisation is committed to leading the market and offering top customer service.
Your new role
You'll be part of a dynamic IT team and you will play a key role within their service function by being the front line of the service desk team.
As their ICT Helpdesk and Support Engineer, you'll be responsible for providing user support and customer service across computer hardware, mobility, applications, and platforms.
You'll be accountable for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing support to inquiries received by phone, e-mails and/or walk-ins.
- Classify incidents and escalate appropriately. Monitor progress to resolution of all requests.
- User account creation, deletion, and other user account management.
- Computer and mobile device setup and maintenance.
- Maintaining communications with customers - providing an excellent customer experience.
You will bring a minimum of 1 year's experience in a helpdesk role, you have a solid understanding and are capable of troubleshooting with:
- MS Windows and Office Suite (including 365)
- Windows server Active Directory services
- Windows server networking services (DNS, WINS, DHCP TCP/IP, LAN, WAN)
- Data back-up and recovery.
- Azure Public cloud, Intune, and Soti MDM would be a plus
What you'll get in return
Moreover, you are a great communicator with excellent phone manner and email etiquette, and you have superb organisation skills that allow you to deliver to deadlines and prioritise.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing training and stability.
- Great team culture with family-like atmosphere.
- Parking on-site.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
**Please note that only candidates who currently hold the legal rights (a valid visa) to live and work in New Zealand will be considered ** #2687633