Come join the kiwifruit industry's packer and employer of choice! This is a great company that really pride themselves on being a big whanau, and will value, develop and empower their people.
You will be working in their main hub of Te Puke- and whilst no two days are the same, you will always have support and encouragement.
A snapshot of what you will be doing day to day:
- Be the first point of contact for all staff & visitors.
- Answering phones, ensuring all visitors & contractors have signed in and are aware of restricted areas.
- Data entry and reporting.
- Assist Payroll where needed and undertake general reception duties.
- Administration and filing of personal records.
- Assist and issue PPE allocation.
Ideally you will have worked in an office environment before, and have a good level of computer literacy. Your excellent communication and organizational skills will really shine here.
Some flexibility to work extended hours including weekend hours is preferred, and in return you will receive a great 6 month role!
If you are ready for your new role, please apply via the 'apply now' button or contact Tash at Hays Tauranga on 07 809 4346