Your new company
For over 25 years they have been successfully delivering specialised Traffic Signal, CCTV, ITS, and Communications services to Canterbury and beyond. They are a solutions focused company that can deliver all facets of traffic-flow projects (no matter the scale).Their professional team is all about the customer and we are constantly developing new products and solutions in response to their needs. We stay abreast of the latest, most advanced technology and remain excited by the opportunities presented by new ideas and new partnerships.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Overseeing and being responsible for all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment, learning & development, performance development, and employee relations
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process in a competitive employment market
- Champion and drive a culture of engagement
- Manage the evolution and delivery of our new learning and development framework, ensuring the delivery of regular in-house training and inductions
- Manage delivery of the Performance Development framework alongside our leadership team
- Support and advise leaders on company policies, procedures, and employment law
- Provide leadership in Health & Safety; with a focus on wellbeing and our ability to adapt to the ongoing changes.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in an HR Manager role or HRBP
- Experience growing a company from 35 to 60 staff
- Ideally experience within the construction industry
What you need to do now
- Competitive base salary
- Phone and laptop
- Chance to make your mark on a company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 0273263458.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2635591