Come join the kiwifruit industry's packer and employer of choice! This is a great company that really pride themselves on being a big whanau, and will value, develop and empower their people.
You will be working in their main hub of Te Puke- and whilst no two days are the same, you will always have support and encouragement.
A snapshot of what you will be doing day to day:
- Setting up new staff in the payroll system and complete the induction process.
- Monitor absentee rates and trends and follow up with those who fail to turn up for work.
- Ensure shifts have appropriate cover for seasonal roles.
- Administration and filing of personal records.
- Assist and issue PPE allocation.
Ideally you will have worked in an office environment before, and have a good level of computer literacy. Your excellent communication and organizational skills will really shine here.
Some flexibility to work extended hours including weekend hours is preferred, and in return you will receive a great 6 month role learning about HR.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tash at Hays Tauranga 07 8094346
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.