Are you interested in working for an innovative and forward-thinking company? Is your current role lacking in support and a good team environment?
An established New Zealand owned company is currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join their growing team. This is a company who are looking to invest in individuals on a long-term basis and understand the importance of loyalty and hard work. It is imperative that you are technically competent, so you understand the work that you are undertaking. Must have a construction background.
What You Need
- High attention to detail
- A working knowledge of the New Zealand regulatory requirements and administrative frameworks and experience in dealing with regulators relating to managing health and safety
- Experience managing a Health and Safety Management System
- Experience in issues management and risk mitigation
- Highly effective communication skills both oral and written at all levels to successfully achieve outcomes, including presenting information for a range of audiences
- Positive, results-targeted, and professional approach
- Proven ability to manage challenging conversations and situations
- Lead and influence team performance and culture in the Health and Safety space from strategy to implementation.
- The role embraces all the usual facets of H&S.
- Have a genuine impact on the safety and well being of this team whilst you go about creating a vision, strategy and set of delivery programmes to meet KPI’s.
- This is potentially a place where an up-and-coming H&S star may make their mark and create a launch pad for much bigger things. This is not just a paper-pushers role! The company want action.
- Competitive Salary
- Innovative company willing to invest
- Great culture and working environment
- Career pathway
If you are interested, pick up the phone and call me, Rachel Turner on 09 884 1504. And if you really feel you want to pass up on this opportunity, pass it on to someone who will jump at the chance and earn yourself $200 for a successful referral.