Your new company
ACG Schools has preschools and schools across three countries. With more than 4,700 students of every age and level, the 625 employees are dedicated to helping them unleash their potential and build brighter future. ACG is part of the larger Inspired Education who have over 70 schools currently operating across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, with ongoing expansion foreseen. The group has grown exponentially since it was founded in 2013.
Your new role
As Head of Marketing for APAC, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of the integrated marketing plan in APAC for the portfolio of 14 schools located in New Zealand, Sydney, Jakarta and Vietnam. You will work closely with the schools to develop a brand and marketing strategy for each school and then work with the centres of excellence and marketing agencies to deliver the plans. You will lead a small in-house Marketing team to deliver lead generation, brand, communications and retention activity. The focus for the role is to drive student admissions and building brand reputation for the portfolio of schools in APAC.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, negotiation & team working skills
- Hands on experience including; Through-the-line campaigns, Digital marketing, PR & communications, CRM, Brand Management, Web Management and writing copy
- Performance driven & accountable
- Confident to make difficult decisions while taking responsibility and initiative for delivering projects on time and on budget
- Strong willingness to undertake regular travel within APAC (Covid permitting)
- An innovator with a growth mindset, demonstrates curiosity and welcomes failures as a learning opportunity
You will get to work for a fantastic global education provider. You will receive a highly competitive market salary and have a real chance to grow and own the role. The work ACG do really makes a difference to people's lives and you can be a part of this.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2613938