Your new company:
Work for a company who started off as a sole trader and now are a global enterprise, they have operated in New Zealand for over 85 years.
This company is known for their great customer commitment and business growth. If you are wanting a job with a guarantee of 40 hours a week, a role that will keep you on your toes and every workday being different. Then this is the job for you.
Your new role:
- Maintenance work
- Reactive work
- Working from heights (with courses provided)
- Looking after council and university contrast
What you'll need to succeed:
- Preferably experience in a Hammer Hand/ Maintenance role
- Similar maintenance work
- Worked on commercial or residential sites
- Good attendance
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use a phone
What you'll get in return
- Great pay dependant on experience
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work
- Phone provided
- Uniform provided
- Site Safe
- Full on boarding with the team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, get in touch with Nicole today.