- Full time
- Immediate start
- Holiday pay over Christmas
- One to one work with qualified builders
- Apprenticeship opportunities
Looking for hammerhand to work with a residential company based around the Wellington CBD
This would be on going work giving you the opportunity to upskill and gives you an opportunity to getting an apprenticeship with a highly reputable residential company.
Your new company-
This company has been operating for over 15 years and has a amazing reputation for their high standards of residential projects. Amazing opportunity for hammerhands to join their small team to develop and learn from qualified builders. They have recently taken a number of our employees permanent and offered them apprenticeships. A great opportunity to develop your career as well as build up your holidays leading up to the Christmas break!
Type of projects would include include:
- New builds
- Framing and form-work
- Gib work
What you'll need to succeed
- Carpentry/hammerhand experience or qualification
- Reliable & excellent work ethic
- Reliable transport
- Basic tools and belt
What you'll get in return
- PAYE including annual leave (Great time to build these before christmas!),Public holidays paid, ACC
- Paid weekly
- On going work opportunities
- Opportunity to ups-skill
If you're interested in this role, call or message Wraith on T-021895606 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.