Your new company:
You will be working with a well-established company that do both commercial and residential builds and also new builds, renovations and alterations.
Your new role:
- Timber Framing/Gibing
- Installing plasterboard
- Skirtings & Architraves
- Various other carpentry duties when required
- General labouring duties
What you'll need to succeed:
- Basic tools belt required, power tools preferred but not essential
- Great attitude
- Valid work references to back up experience and reliability
- Able to get to and from site
- Be reliable
What you'll get in return:
- Ability to obtain apprenticeship
- Ability to up-skill yourself
- Fulltime hours and Fantastic Rates
- Work in a great team
- Be supported through training's/site drills if needed on site
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV OR: Call Willoe- 048863840 OR: Email- email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.