We are currently looking for a Gateman to join a friendly and motivated team on a commercial construction site in the Wellington Suburbs. This is a long-term project and is suitable for workers of all levels, no experience necessary!
Your new role
What you'll get in return
- Man the site entrance gate - greet visitors and manage sign in & sign out's
- Receive deliveries for site
- Manage traffic on site
- Assist with general labouring tasks when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Immediate start available
- Short & long-term option
- Parking on site
- Wages or Labour Only
- Competitive weekly pay - annual leave, sick leave, kiwisaver
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Ongoing work
- Site safe if needed
- Opportunity to develop your career further
What you need to do now
- Be comfortable interacting with visitors
- Ability to work independently
- Previous trades experience is a bonus (not essential)
- Traffic Control ticket (not essential)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jess on 04 886 3827.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.