Foreman needed for high end architectural homes, multi-unit developments Auckland
Your new company
This company are Auckland’s premium Residential Construction company, specializing in high end architectural homes, multi-unit developments and light commercial work and they are currently looking for another Site Foreman to join the team!
They maintain a personal culture throughout the business with core values on “do it right the first time”, “People matter most” and “safety first”.
We are a dynamic, high growth company focused on our great culture and delivery of excellent results to our customers.
Your new role
The Site Foreman role is an important part of the business for ensuring projects run smoothly and we are currently looking for a motivated individual who is dedicated, experienced and hardworking to join our team. This role will involve:
- Working with Project Manager
- Monitoring construction programme
- Working with sub-contractors and carpentry teams
- Monitoring onsite H&S
- leading by example
What you'll need to succeed
- NZ Trade certification for ideally 3 years
- Pre-cast experience required and timber-frame construction
- Be a positive team player who enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good initiative, and an open and proactive approach
- Good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Working in a positive team environment with support
- A competitive package
- A focus on your personal development & career growth & training
- Positive team culture, focused on high standards & success
- Energized team that celebrates achievement (recognition & feedback)
- A dynamic & well led and structured company that successfully delivers
What you need to do now For more information please contact Michael Sutcliffe at Michael.Sutcliffe@hays.net.nz or phone 09 884 1570.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Michael Sutcliffe, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland