Your new company
This global company specialises in designing and manufacturing automation systems. They are currently working on a large project which is expected to go on for 6months, ramping up in May.
You would start on a temporary bases for around 6months, however, there is the opportunity to go permanent.
Your new role
You would be working within a team to maintain a large appliance production machine, starting Mid-May.
What you'll need to succeed
- Troubleshooting and repairing.
- Provide support to other engineers.
- Planning and Carrying out interventions to carry out repairs.
- Comply with safety rules within the workshop.
- Checking products for accuracy.
- Maintenance of machines.
What you'll get in return
- Experience as a Fitter / Mechanical engineering / Maintenance engineer
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, plus a desire to see projects through, from design to completion.
- Ability to read and understand plans and technical drawings.
- Machine operation experience.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary based on industry experience.
- Potential to go permanent.
- Work for a highly respected company.
- Monday-Friday work.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2641637