Your new company
Iconic NZ owned company with international presence. South Auckland based.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide key financial support for senior stakeholders for decision making on business proposals and new initiatives
- Own & drive the company budget process, including insightful reporting and commentary
- Analyse historical financials to deliver a robust forecast with risks and opportunities clearly defined
- Business partnering, including undertaking financial evaluation of business cases
What you'll get in return
- Have previously driven positive change to achieve results
- Previous Finance/Analytical experience, preferably with forecasting / budget exposure
- A team player with great communication skills
- A process-driven problem solver who works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- An innovative thinker capable of introducing and successfully implementing process improvements
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- High attention to detail
Work for a loved NZ brand.
There are currently lots of exciting projects and initiatives planned and/or underway.
Secure parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2643393