Your new company
My client is a leading innovation service provider who develop the best-in-class products and operate on a 70% distribution / 30% manufacturing business model in NZ. They have been established here 30+ years' and continuously growing via strategic acquisitions. Due to a recent change, they are on the lookout for a new permanent Finance Manager to join this fantastic team of talented individuals!
Your new role
Reporting into the APAC CFO, your main responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Month end preparation and closing process
- Driving process optimisation and systems improvements
- Analysing business performance, budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting the NZ Managing Director with strategic planning
- Leading, coaching and developing a team with potential to expand
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with minimum 8+ years' experience in operational finance, finance planning and analysis with a solid accounting basis and experience in a best-in-class international environment. You will have exposure to ERP platforms, strategic planning, tax, compliance and audit. Furthermore, you will be a proven people leader, a great team player and business-minded.
What you'll get in return
- Fully negotiable base salary between $140,000 - $150,000+
- Bonus up to 10% achievable
- 3% employer contribution to Kiwi Saver
- Hybrid work policy - work up to 50% of your week from home
- Filly subsidised life and medical insurance
- Various long service awards
- Free car parking
- Fully subsidised work phone and laptop
- Income protection
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Amy McCusker at HAYS Senior Finance on +6498841525.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2665525