Your new company
A market leader, Yashili NZ was founded in 2012 via the investment of a sate-of-the-art production facility in the Waikato region ensuring protein-rich grass produced some of the finest, freshest milk in the world using the best-in-class facilities. Fast forward 10+ years, Yashili NZ now distributes to various international markets and is continuously coming up with new innovative products and strategies for YOY growth. To facilitate expansion and accessibility, the finance and IT team now operate from a new space in Mt Wellington with free car parking and an enjoyable office culture guaranteed!
Your new role
Main aim is to present insightful financial analysis and reporting on performance to support the wider business and decision making. Your day-to-day role will include but not limited to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Pricing and costing of products
- Maintaining and creating pricing models
- Financial budgeting and forecasting
- Evaluating financial performance
- Performing market research
- Business modelling
- Managing and driving projects
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Maths or IT with a minimum 2+ years' experience of proven analysis in the commercial industry (FMCG or Dairy strongly preferred, but they are open). Having a CA/CPA membership is advantageous, alongside strong Excel and modelling skills, Power BI or SQL exposure. You will need to demonstrate the ability to build a forecast from scratch, present data to key stakeholders, focus on deadlines, have good attention to detail and capacity to zoom in on details but equally zoom out to high level strategy.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive base salary up to $140,000 depending on relevant background and experience
- Salary exclusive of 3% employer Kiwi Saver contribution
- Flexible working arrangements between home and office
- Fantastic office culture with a motivated team around you
- Free car parking on site (Mt Wellington location)
- A caring workplace who support career development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Amy McCusker at HAYS Senior Finance on +6498841525.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2650489