Your new company
You will be working for a multinational corporation that is world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, that is committed to using their reach and size for good. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and conduct basic maintenance tasks
- Day to day management and coordination of the delivery of services
- Ensuring all maintenance is recorded and actioned
- Ensure optimum utilisation of own skills prior to engaging subcontractors for general handyman tasks
- Budget management and reporting
- Forecast and track key account metrics and service level agreements
What you'll get in return
- A proven track record in maintenance and Facilities management with excellent communication skills.
- Competent across WHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (HVAC, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery
- A passion for delivering brilliant customer service
What you need to do now
- 65k - 75k Salary
- Rewarding environment
- Work for a multinational company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2653066