Your new company
An iconic company who are big players in structural with projects all over Wellington. Known in the market for really looking after their staff and ensuring a safe working environment and offering a very competitive rate.
Your new role
You will be an integral part of the team with your knowledge and expertise in the field. Working around the Wellington area you will be required both in the workshop and onsite. You will be marking out roles cutting and fabricating welding to company procedures to the highest of standards. Working alongside other teams you will be communicating in a professional manner ensuring projects are completed to the highest of standards.
What you'll need to succeed
Punctuality and reliability are essential in this role as you will be a very important member of the team. You will also need:
- To be physically fit with no back issues as the job will be demanding at times
- At least 5 years structural welding and fabrication experience welding to 2980 company procedures
- Site Safe Passport will be required, however we can assist the right candidate with obtaining this.
- Working at heights certificate and harness training is an advantage.
- New Zealand residency or valid work permit is essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a great company who are well known for looking after their staff and paying rates to ensure staff feel respected and valued and respectful of work/life balance. You will be offered ongoing work and the potential to become part of this team. PPE will be provided, and a safe working environment will be maintained as much as possible.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and to find out about other opportunities in Wellington contact Mick at Hays on 04 4736860 or email Michael.email@example.com #2399916