Expressions of Interest 2022 – Architecture Opportunities
Looking to change the direction of your architecture career? Contact HAYS Architecture
The national Hays Architecture business has seen significant demand over the past 18 months for experienced architecture professionals. With this on-going demand and momentum heading into 2022, I am seeking experienced architectural professionals which are seeking a change in their architectural career in the new year. With an established network I am recruiting currently for a variety of positions.
I am seeking architecture professionals across the board including:
- Architectural Graduates (Junior & Senior)
- Revit Architectural Technicians (Junior, Intermediate & Senior)
- ArchiCAD Architectural Technicians (Junior, Intermediate & Senior)
- Registered Architects & Senior Registered Architects
- LBP Designers
- Design Managers – Contractor & Consultancy background
- Architectural Leaders – Associate, Principal and Director level
- Architectural Contractors – short and long- term contracts available
There is no better time to make the change. If you are wanting to understand what the market can offer you in terms of projects, remuneration, flexibility, remote working, office culture and career progression, reach out to Simon Bryce for a confidential discussion.
With a proven track record, I can provide a list of suitable opportunities depending on your personal experience and future employment needs, while assisting you throughout the complete recruitment process and negotiating the best possible packages the market can offer.
For more information please contact Simon Bryce at: Simon.Bryce@hays.net.nz #2586153
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Simon Bryce, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Christchurch
Ground Floor, 131 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central