Your new company
This organisation is well known in the Wellington market, public sector and pride themselves on being the public leaders to the ever changing world. If you are looking to be involved in New Zealand's projects that aim to help small business, engage with diverse communities and touch the daily lives of New Zealanders this organisation is for you. The GM in the strategy team is looking for an experienced EA or PA wanting to take a step into an EA role, to help with their busy schedule and busy projects within the team.
Your new role
In your new position you will be responsible for providing EA support to the general manager in the strategy branch and supporting the wider team of other GM's and administrators within the business.
Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Diary management
- Preparation of documentation, minute taking and meeting agendas
- Assisting with event management and catering for business units
- Liaising with contractors and stakeholders and relationship building
- Drafting correspondence and reports
This is an exciting opportunity for self-sufficient and experienced PA wanting to take a step into an EA role to join a well-established Ministry. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to following experience and skills:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience managing someone else's diary and schedule
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
You will have the opportunity to be part of a well established ministry that is recognised country wide. This is a progressive position that will enable you too develop the foundations and build on your skillset to support tier 1 and tier 2 managers in the future. This organisation understands the importance of work-life balance and there will be opportunity's to work from home and flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Tamara now on 04 886 3833.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.