Your new company
This company is a 100% farmer owned red meat co-operative that exports various meat products to 65 countries. Established in 1948, this company began in Southland and has expanded throughout the country. Now a leading food and solutions company, Alliance provides to a vast array of countries around the world, with 95% of products exported to the international market.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading the engineering team and undertaking the change management, required to drive the business towards manufacturing best practice. You will develop and manage budgets, implement AGL planning and scheduling processes on site and manage health and safety. If required, you will be able to jump in and assist the team on the tools.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree or Academic Qualification in Business or Engineering
- Over 5 years management experience within the engineering space
- Willing to get stuck in, with a flexible and effective leadership style
- Effective communication across an array of levels
What you need to do now
- Subsidised health insurance for yourself and your family
- Relocation package on offer
- Salary between $140- $160k
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2711851