Your new company
are an industrial battery charger equipment supplier and repair service company based in East Tamaki. They service and repair some of the largest industrial charger brands in the world. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with an electronic and mechanical background who are ambitious to further their experience in this trade and apply their skills.
Your new role
You will be working in the workshop to service their clients appliances
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Take responsibility and ownership of the work
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Physically fit & energetic
- Quick learner
- Hold a valid NZ Drivers license
- A Technical background preferably in Electrical and Electronics and qualification to a relevant NZ Standard.
- At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications
- A growth mindset and an intention to grow with the company.
What you need to do now
- A clean and tidy work environment.
- A staff uniform
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Weekly Pay Rate
- Opportunity to upskill
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact Billie at email@example.com or text/call 0211957149.
If this job isn't quite for you but you are interested in hearing about new opportunities, feel free to contact us #2680480