Your New Company:
This company is based in Mt Wellington, Auckland and works across the Auckland region while also operating through New Zealand and Australia. This company is a high profile, long term leader in the Australasian electrical and gas contracting markets, provider of engineering, construction & maintenance services to asset owners in the utility, industrial, commercial, resources and infrastructure sectors. Their capabilities are, but not limited to; commercial, distribution, gas, generation, industrial, telecommunications, transmission, transport & water. This company prides itself on its supportive diversity and ethics alongside their core values. They were established in 1955.
This company are looking for an individual who are registered electricians with experience in either rail, maintenance, industrial, high-voltage, traction and signalling to join their team working on the CRL project. The CRL project has a contract for 2+ years of work. This individual should have a positive attitude towards work and a strong work ethic. Ideally for someone who can physically keep up with the workload. You will be working for a well-known construction company across NZ with great time culture.
Skills / Requirements / Experience:
- EWRB Registered Electrician
- Experience in either rail, maintenance, industrial, high voltage, traction or signalling
- understanding of technical, regulatory and safety issues related to the electrical supply industry
- 1 recent working reference from last employer or within last 6 months
- Relatively clean Ministry of Justice Check
- Reliable Transport
- Rights to work in New Zealand.
- Bonus: current Construct Safe
What you'll get in return:
- Work for a reputable company
- Training & development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Immediate Start
- Full-time hours
- Long term project
- Construct safe (if you don’t have a current one)
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call now 021657159
If this job isn’t quite right for you then refer a friend and earn yourself $200 referral bonus. Or if you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2651924