Your new company
This Global company is seeking Maintenance electricians for plants all over New Zealand. With over 5000 employees worldwide they’re looking to add to that number with maintenance electricians! Your new role You will be responsible for Proactive, Reactive and Scheduled maintenance. Through fault finding and problem solving you’ll assess and fix issues that arise to get machinery back up and running for the plant to function at full productivity.
You will have a strong background in commercial or industrial along with a knack for problem solving and have the ability to work both individually and in a team. Ideally you will have experience with automation and maintenance as this will be looked upon favourably.
What’s in it for you?
- Health insurance subsidised for you and your family!
- Work available in several locations from the north island to the south island!
- Take the holidays you’ve always wanted with 5 weeks paid holiday per year!
- Consistent work and great hours with great pay!
- Relocation support on offer aswell!
What you’ll need to succeed
- NZ Qualified electrician
- EWRB Registered
- A proven work history in commercial or industrial
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- Good communication skills
What you need to do now
For more information give me a call on 0212299379 or 036695538 alternatively flick me an email at Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Jacob.email@example.com]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a change, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2676534