Your new company
This well-known company are carrying out a major project across New Zealand which will be running until 2023. They take pride in their quality of work and excellent customer service and are looking for multiple Registered Electricians to join them for this project.
Your new role
You will be working within residential properties carrying out upgrades to modems within meters and carrying out any electrical upgrades as required. As part of this you will need to record and document each jobs and work to a high standard of work.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Full EWRB registration and current practicing license
- Drivers license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to details and comfortable using a smart phone
What you need to do now
- Consistent hours with work available until 2023
- Full PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Work phone provided and mileage paid
- Training provided
For more information on starting date, rates and any similar positions available, please send your CV to Jamie.Palmer@hays.net.nz
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.