Looking electricians with experience in rail, maintenance, industrial, high voltage, traction and signalling.
Your new company Is one of New Zealand's long term leader in the electrical and gas contracting markets. They are a high profile company that provide a wide range of services to the power, electricity, rail, gas, industrial and commercial sectors.
Your new role
Looking for experienced Electricians to work on the CRL project in numerous roles.
What you'll need to succeed
- EWRB Registered Electrician
- Experience in either rail, maintenance, industrial, high voltage, traction or signalling.
- A good understanding of technical, regulatory and safety issues related to the electrical supply industry
What you'll get in return
- Up to 2 years+ of work
- Training and Development opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Construct Safe (if you do not have one already)
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand and meet our requirements will be considered for this position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact Billie at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 0211957149.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for but you are interested in new opportunities feel free to contact us. #2649180
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Billie Kennedy, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland