Your new company
This well-known company are working to carry out a new energy future by running a major project across New Zealand which will be running until 2023. If you want to be part of an organisation with a real and tangible purpose, this could be the place for you. We are looking for multiple Registered Electricians or people with electrical /data/comms experience to join us.
Your new role
Light Electrical Service work available for Electricians that are wanting straight forward work and consistent hours. This isn't your stock standard Electrical work; you will be working within residential and commercial properties replacing modems in smart meter. As part of this you will need to communication with customers, record and document each job on a smart phone and operate to a high standard of work.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Full EWRB registration and current practicing license
- Full Drivers license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to details and comfortable using a smart phone
What you need to do now
- Consistent hours with work available until 2023
- Full PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Work phone provided and mileage paid
- Overtime Available- Time and a half on Saturdays.
For more information on starting date, rates and any similar positions available, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2545100