Your new company
A well-known company are currently undergoing a National Project across New Zealand, finishing up in 2023. Taking pride in their quality of work, our client is looking for people with excellent customer service and attention to detail to join the project.
Your new role
You will be upgrading domestic smart meters to replace the modems with 4G technology in the Dunedin area. The work will be documented and recorded through your work mobile. In depth inductions provided as part of the training for this role which are paid time.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- First Aid Certificate
- Drivers license and your own vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to details and comfortable using a smart phone
- Basic Hand Tools
What you need to do now
- Full time ongoing work available until 2023
- Full PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Mileage paid
- Full training provided
- Time and a half Available on Saturdays
If you're interested in this role send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2642399