Interested in Electrical work? Hays have multiple trade assistant vacancies as part of a project in Blenheim which runs until August 2022. The work then continues in Nelson.
Your new company
This well-known company are carrying out a major project across New Zealand which will be running until mid 2022. They take pride in their quality of work and excellent customer service and are looking for multiple Registered Electricians or people with electrical /data/comms experience to join them for this project.
Your new role
You will be working within residential & commercial properties replacing modems in smart meters. As part of this you will need to communicate with customers, record and document each job on a smart phone and operate to a high standard of work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 1 first aid certificate
- Drivers license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to details and comfortable using a smart phone
What you'll get in return
- Consistent hours with work available until mid 2022
- Full PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Work phone provided and mileage paid
What you need to do now
For more information on starting date, rates and any similar positions available, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 03 669 5525 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.