$125,000 > $160,000
We are proud to be working with one of the leading electrical engineering & construction contractors as they gear up for the next phase in their contribution to the largest transport infrastructure project in New Zealand.
You will coordinate all site electrical activities and supervise all field personnel under your remit to successfully complete projects as per contracts, on schedule and within budget.
As supervisor, you will lead a crew of circa 35 headcount with 5, possibly 6 direct reports in the form of experienced Team Leaders spread across different disciplines including;
- Cable Pullers
- Panel Installers
- Field Device Installers
- HV Installers
You will be tasked with maintaining the highest quality while administering activities by complying with all safety regulations and procedures.
Role responsibilities includes but not limited to;
- To achieve completion of project to the contract, on schedule and within budget
- Workmanship complies with the design and specifications
- Maintains construction schedule; identifies and solves problems
- Manage, coach and assist direct reports to achieve their targets and improve their competency
- Contribute proactively in the preparation and agreement of ‘lookahead’ programmes
- Define all temporary electrical site installations
- Implement the Electrical plan
- Follow-up and check of electrical plan during the site progress by audit
Skills / Experience Required;
- Technically competent, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing large industrial projects
- People manager experience essential – managing work flow / performance / development / conflict resolution
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of all phases of electrical work
- Attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
If you are keen to discuss the role in further detail please contact Ben Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +649884 1530. #2688018