Your new company
This is a locally owned and operated business based in Queenstown since 2000. They specialise in electrical, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pump projects and maintenance. Privacy and safety are their priority, working to requirements, work with quality materials and deliver professional standards. Working alongside a supportive and progressive team that will go above and beyond to create a warm and inviting environment.
Your new role
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has the passion be part of a growing business.
About the role:
• Ensure on site compliance with H&S policies and procedures.
• Have the ability to study plans, drawings, and specifications to determine requirements and order of repairs and installations.
• Install, connect, test and commission electrical wiring, equipment and control systems.
• Supervise on site activities to maximise the best use of their resources.
• Manage the site-based installation issues.
• Organise the best use of tools, plant and motor vehicles.
• Organise onsite labour material.
• Provide support to the engineering and service teams.
• Oversee the staff work onsite.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in leading a small team
- Health and Safety Conscious
What you'll get in return
- You will be an NZ Registered Electrician
- Hold an NZ valid driver’s licence
- Have previous installation experience in installation projects in New Zealand
What you need to do now
- Being part of a supportive team environment
- Vehicle + Phone
- Variety of projects to work on
- Assistance with relocation for the right candidate on offer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandy Bebawy to have a confidential conversation on 036695543, email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2659418