Your new company
Are the largest direct response marketing company in Australia and New Zealand. They use their direct response television (DRTV), digital, retail, international and live events divisions to launch, market and sell leading consumer products.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage, monitor, and improve the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance
- Improving user experience
- Increase website traffic, with the end result of generating sales
- Ensure content, products, links and services are up to date and websites are working properly
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
You will receive a competitive package and the ability to have an impact on the business. Flexible working and the chance to work with a collaborative team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.