Your new company
Are a rapidly growing technology based organisation.
Your new role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, this role will see you work in a high-performing marketing team, you will plan, create and implement a range of digital marketing initiatives, including paid digital campaigns, EDM campaigns and social media activity and engagement. You will be tasked with optimising existing digital activities through regular testing and also exploring, presenting and testing new digital marketing opportunities in line with company targets.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Marketing
- It is essential you have experience with paid and organic social media including; Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and their respective dashboards.
- Experience delivering impactful and successful email marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate compelling content
- You’ll be a results-orientated marketer that uses data to extract and prioritise key areas of focus
- High-degree of ownership and ability to thrive in a self-motivating, demanding and dynamic start-up atmosphere
- A broad understanding of all digital channels including SEM, SEO and programmatic is advantageous.
You will get to be a part of this exciting, rapidly growing organisation and join them on their journey. You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits including a $1k self development budget.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.