Your new company
Are the largest direct response marketing company in Australia and New Zealand. They use their direct response television (DRTV), digital, retail, international and live events divisions to launch, market and sell leading consumer products.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- The overall day-to-day management and development of their website
- Manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- A/B testing across digital channels to continuously drive lead generation efforts
- ROAS and profitability across all aspects of digital media and ability to test new media quickly
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- 4-5 years’ experience in digital marketing/ecommerce
- Understanding of Google and Facebook Ads
- Experience with e-commerce website management
- Detail oriented - focus on attention to detail and quality assurance
You will receive a competitive package and the ability to have an impact on the business. The chance to work with a collaborative team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2570544