Your new company
A New Zealand owned market leader in drainage and water maintenance with 5 branches in the North and South Island is looking for a Diesel mechanic to be based in West Auckland.
Your new role:
The overview of your position is to execute and deliver a high standard of performance in all the duties that you undertake in relation to vehicle mechanics, to be carried out in a competent, timely and safe manner using best standards industry practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Appropriate automotive industry certification
- Knowledge of automotive and heavy equipment diagnosis and repair
- Perform preventative maintenance and tune ups with the view to prevent future breakdowns.
- Perform necessary inspection and repairs to bring vehicles into compliance with all relevant legislation and certification
- Skill in operating and using industry related tools and machines
- Skill in modifying, repairing and replacing special purpose equipment.
- Clean full driver’s licence with class 2-4 endorsements
- Effective communication skills
- Strong commitment towards achieving a common team goal
- Good service delivery towards existing and new customers
- A great attitude goes a long way
- You be a N.Z resident or citizen currently in New Zealand to apply for this role
- No previous or pending convictions
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be physically fit and strong
- Be able to provide us with at least 2 professional references.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Permanent employment which is classed as an essential service and remains operational
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Be a part of a growing team
- Flexibility to work in a great team
- An opportunity to innovate and implement new ideas
- Be able to exercise continuous and process improvement
- Provision for growth depending on performance and meeting K.P.I’s
- Learning and development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ish on 098841574 now.