Candidates with international experience and a valid work visa welcome to apply!
Your new company
Our client is known for their commercial hospitality projects which include commercial kitchens, restaurants, and bars. This company has various arms within their business and operates as a multi-disciplinary operation covering sales, design, fabrication, project management and delivery. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with an accomplished team who have a wealth of knowledge.
Your new role
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key deadlines
- Working on architectural design and documentation
- Monitoring and maintaining project schedules
- Preparing working technical drawings using Revit
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years’ experience (local or international)
- Competency using Revit
- A valid work visa for NZ
- Knowledge of BIM360 is advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Attractive compensation package based on experience
- Centrally located modern office
- A secure role working for a company with a solid pipeline of upcoming projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.