Your new company
One of NZX 20, this organisation has grown significantly over the past 5 years. They own some of the most recognised brands in New Zealand and they continue to grow. They are looking for a solid Data Engineer to join their Business Intelligence & Data team.
Your new role
As their Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying data & analytics solutions in line to the data strategy and roadmap, to ensure the business has access to adequate, understandable, and accurate data.
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and maintaining ETL/ELT processes
- Ensuring the stability, reliability and availability of the Data Warehouse
- Maintaining source control repository of assets being developed
You will have a good understanding of DW lifecycle methodology, bring experience as a developer in a data warehouse/data lake environment, and be comfortable creating data and analytics pipelines for on-prem and cloud data sources.
You are skilled at :
What you'll get in return
- Building large scale big data solutions using Cloud Technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Advanced SQL/NoSQL
- Strong communication skills
- Building data pipelines for on-prem and cloud based data sources.
Opportunity to join a tight knight team in one of New Zealand's leading organisations. some of the benefits that they offer are:
What you need to do now
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Competitive base salary plus benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
**Please note that due to current border restrictions, only applicants with the right to live and work in New Zealand would be considered**