Your new company
Innovative cloud analytics company, helping clients unlock the power to grow their business by navigating their data and analytical needs.
Your new role
An incredible opportunity to join an elite group of data specialists and work with a full stack of the latest technology available in the data and analytics world. The role is all-encompassing, covering the entire spectrum of end-to-end projects in the true sense of the term; expect to have various tasks and responsibilities including data warehousing, migration, visualisation, ETL, predictive analytics and stakeholder training.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally from a Data Engineering or Business Intelligence background with a minimum of 5 years experience and good understanding of data architecture, visualisation and end-to-end projects.
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to the Cloud and cloud-native data warehouses - Snowflake, AWS/Redshift, GCP/BigQuery, Azure
- ETL/ELT tools - SSIS, DataStage, SAS DI Studio, Informatica, Talend and SAP Data Services
- Data governance tools
- Relational databases - SQL Server, Snowflake, Oracle, DB2, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of software development in languages such as Python, Scala, Java, TSQL and PL/SQL
- Connecting to Web Resources or APIs using REST, SOAP, OAuth
- Shell scripting in a Linux environment.
- Aspects of DevOps experience with AWS Lambda or similar skills sets
- Working with data in other forms such as XML, JSON, or CSV
- Visualisation tools - Power BI or Tableau
- Integration/Middleware (API, Enterprise Service Bus, Mulesoft, Tibco)
What you need to do now
- Competitive contracting rate
- Opportunity to build your technical skills.
- Sponsored certifications with the latest cloud technologies.
- Family-friendly environment with flexible working options.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.