Your new company
Public Sector organisation with a strong reputation who focus on making a meaningful difference for New Zealanders now and in the future.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Your work will assist the development of work programs needed to deliver long-term plans at a national and regional level
- You will connect with relevant teams and agencies to understand their data and information needs
- You will work closely with vendors to map the data and insights needed to successfully drive new planning products
What you'll get in return
- Business analysis and reporting knowledge
- Experience in planning and facilitating workshops to gather requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders now and in the future
- This growing team will provide the opportunity to gain public sector experience while working with key internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible working opportunities alongside a competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.