Your new company
Over the past 23 years this organisation has consistently supported New Zealand's community and has changed the lives of many New Zealanders.
Your new role
You will be joining a close knit team of Business Intelligence professionals that strive for continuous improvement and are passionate about making a positive impact in the community.
Your responsibilities as a Data Analyst will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting & maintaining BI platforms.
- Develop data models and reports.
- Assist in the design and development of integration processes.
You will bring your hands-on and can-do attitude, with the following skills:
What you'll get in return
- Advanced SQL
- Proficiency with the Ms BI stack - SSRS & SSIS specifically.
- Tableau or Power BI
- Sound knowledge of Data warehousing & ETL
Opportunity to grow your skillset while working in a collaborative and friendly team. In addition to a chance to see your work making a difference in New Zealander's lives.
Some of the benefits on offer include:
What you need to do now
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- 22 days of Annual Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Brand new office building located in Greenlane - close to public transport.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
**Please note that due to current border restrictions, only applicants who currently hold the right to live and work in New Zealand would be considered**