Your new company
An exciting opportunity to work for one of New Zealand's well known building industries. You will be a part of a dynamic friendly team based in Auckland's Inner Suburbs!
Reporting to the General Manager and working alongside the wider Sales Team, you will drive sales success and ensure customer satisfaction at our busy office This is a 'hands on' role and a typical day will involve you assisting with Telesales, servicing customers, providing speciality advice and making occasional coffee's for our valued customers.
The hours for this permanent role are 7am - 4pm; Monday to Friday.
Salary is between $50-$60,000 per annum. This depends on level of experience.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers via email, face to face and over the phone
- Maintain existing client relationships by providing support, product info, availability, pricing, lead times and guidance
- Key in sales orders and quotations
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Assist customers who come into the office by making occasional coffee's
What you'll get in return
- Experience working within Customer service
- Technical and building product knowledge is desirable however not essential
- Down to earth and solutions-based approach
- Proven sales methodology
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to join a great team
- Job stability with long term benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sarah.Lewis@hays.net.nz, or call Sarah now on 09-884-1524.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.