Your new company
This company is a worldwide leader in the professional power tool industry. Our client has the finest raw materials, the most advanced manufacturing equipment, and the most rigorous quality testing in the industry and looking for a new team member who thrives on providing world class customer experiences.
Your new role
Maintain and enhance customer service by communicating with clients and internal departments to ensure flawless orders, processing and service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Communicating with customers via email, over the phone and face to face.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments
- Data entry ( Process customer orders )
- Answering Inbound calls in regards to product enquires
- Technical support - Identifying spare parts
What you'll get in return
- Previous customer service/call centre experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and passion to help others
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Work well in a team environment.
What you need to do now
- Work close to home
- Car parking on site
- Office hours 8-5
- A fun and supportive office environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2741407