Your new company
This company is a leading automotive organisation working with luxury brands. They are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and attention to detail, someone who has a can-do attitude and is passionate about helping people. You will be working with a fantastic team, assisting customers and providing excellent customer service.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Generate service bookings for our service departments.
- Outbound dialling for upcoming reminders whilst managing the inbound queues as required.
- Manage and maintain relationships with both the customers and service department teams.
- Maintain excellent administrative skills whilst updating and recording data in our CRM and systems.
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a timely, polite, and professional manner. Meeting, and exceeding our booking targets, not only as an individual but as a part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in both CRM and Dealer Management System is not essential but beneficial
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding phone manner
- Ability to communicate with a diverse array of people
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ to identify and improve our current systems and data
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Flexible hours between 07:30am -5pm Monday-Friday
- A great team culture and work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing programme
- Being part of a family run business
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Sarah now on 098841524.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.