Your new company
IAG is New Zealand’s largest general insurer. We're working towards a future where we look out for each other, our customers, our environment, and our communities.
IAG’s purpose is to make the world a safer place. We are customer led and data driven and believe we have an important responsibility to communities and people to be safer, stronger, and more confident.
How you'll make an impact
IAG strive to exceed the expectations of our customers through professionalism and integrity; putting the customer at the centre of everything we do and helping customers insure what is most important to them. You will achieve this by:
- Taking inbound calls from our customers to proactively identify personal insurance needs and value-add opportunities
- Build rapport with customers and support them through the process
- Providing excellent customer service experiences, and offering appropriate solutions
- Identify best solutions for customers' personal insurance needs - Focusing on Motor, Home and Contents offerings
We are looking for individuals with a strong customer service background that can display the following skills and experience:
Life at IAG & What we offer
- Effective communication skills: Active listening, verbal and written
- Previous customer service experience: if you ‘ve worked in hospitality, retail or call centre environments
- Confident computer skills; comfortable navigating multiple systems simultaneously
- Passionate about helping people and relationship building
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
We pride ourselves on making the world a safer place, we make sure everyone at IAG lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.
- $500 health and wellness benefit each year after the first 12 months
- Up to 50% IAG personal Insurance discounts, partnering retailer discounts
- Career pathways development opportunities
- All computer equipment provided by IAG
- Comprehensive training and mentoring provided
- Inclusive and supportive work environment
Check out more on our website: https://careers.iag.com.au/content/Why-work-for-us/?locale=en_GB
A Life that Suits you:
This opportunity gives you flexibility to work from home and in the office with rosters that work with your life.
We lock in rosters over a two-week period and one weekend is completely free! Your 37.5 working hours per week are within 5 days across Monday to Sunday (anywhere between 8am to 8pm in the weekdays, 9am to 6pm on the weekends. Full ongoing visibility and roster certainty so you can plan your life ahead.
What you need to do now
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'!
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Please note, applications will not be accepted via this email address.
You will need unlimited Broadband and be within one hour’s drive from our locations in Auckland Albany & Sylvia Park, Hamilton, Tauranga, Palmerston North, Wellington City, Christchurch CBD, and Dunedin.
Come with us and help create the future.
Internally at IAG we refer to this role as a Personal Insurance Consultant #2668175