Your new company
You will be working for a well-known insurance company that offers insurance, banking and wealth process and services through some of New Zealand’s most recognised financial brands.
Your new role
You will be the first point of contact for the customer and partners for their personal insurance needs. Deliver great customer experiences to customers and partners, through first point of resolution in an effective and efficient manner across the company’s brands.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Handle queries from customers and partners; resolve or escalate customer complaints; identify, resolve and/or escalate quoting or processing issues to ensure the delivery of ‘great’ customer experiences
- Contribute to ensuring quality customer and partner relationships are established, enhanced, and maintained through efficient and effective customer service, maximising point of contact resolution
- Know our customers and partners and build strong relationships by matching the right solution to each customers’ needs
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
- Full training provided
- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Competitive hourly rate; $29/hr + 8% Holiday Pay
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2663409