Your new company
Are a multinational manufacturer.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- The development and optimisation of digital systems to deliver new leads, existing customers and develop/mange the process to optimise customer experience.
- Provide and present system development plans to the business, complete with timings and budget.
- Manage relationships with relevant suppliers to ensure timely and cost-efficient delivery of development projects and ongoing consistent and adequate support.
- Present data analysis to the business and from this, recommend opportunities for growth and development to better acquire and utilise leads to grow business.
- Other duties specified from time to time by the Marketing and Sales Planning Manager to support marketing and sales functions.
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum four years marketing experience.
- Have an excellent knowledge of digital marketing.
- Be able to provide reporting and business insights
- Have an exceptional level of analytical skill.
- Have an excellent competency with spreadsheet applications (MS Excel) and databases.
You will get to step into a well known international organisation. You will have a chance to make the role your own and scope the success. You will also receive a competitive benefits package and step into a highly motivated team and business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2611198