$90,000 > $120,000
We are working with a leading tier 1 commercial main contractor who are building our their commercial and procurement teams due to increased project portfolio, coupled with multiple projects out at tender stage.
In the capacity of Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for procurement of labour/sub-contractor services and financial activities with a focus on cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration.
You will be expected to create continuous improvement across systems and processes as this company strives for operational excellence.
You will be joining a commercial team consisting of circa 40 headcount including industry leaders across risk and dispute resolution.
Skills / Experience Required;
- Prepare cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Provide input for financial reports to Executive Management Team
- Ensure site supervisory staff are aware of the project's scope of works and inclusions in tender packages
- Preparation of tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis and recommendations
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Assessing subcontractor variations
- Financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs
If you are keen to discuss the role in further detail please contact Ben Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +649884 1530. #2613085