Great opportunity to get some on site construction experience and work with some of Wellingtons leading residential and commercial construction companies.
Your new role:
You will be working on a residential and commercial new builds & renovations completing the following duties:
- Cleaning the site
- Moving materials
- Installing ground vapour barriers
- Using power tools dependant on your experience
- Other labouring duties when required
What you'll need to succeed:
- Construction experience preferred but not essential for the role
- A can do attitude
- Rights to work in New Zealand
What you'll get in return:
- Weekly pay + holiday pay, kiwi saver
- Assistance obtaining a site safe passport if you do not already have one
- A great opportunity to work with a reputable construction company
- Ability to learn new skills
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Katie NOW on 021532310 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.