In this role you will be accountable for ensuring a strong focus on stakeholder management. Working on a once in a lifetime infrastructure project you will be working within a communications group with representatives from partner companies to effectively manage customer issues and all communication requests and queries. This is a 12 month fixed term position with potential for ongoing work and would suit someone who is looking to take that next step in their communications career.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Establish strong working and proactive relationships with internal and external customers, clients and key stakeholders
- Develop and embed a stakeholder management plan
- Be primary point of contact for customers, media and stakeholder interactions
- Manage all communications related channels such as CRM's and email inboxes
What you need to do now
- 3+ years working with a range of stakeholders with positive outcomes
- Experience working with government agencies or on cross agency projects
- Experience engaging with media and creating media responses
- Experience working with crisis / reactive communications would be a bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danielle now on +6448863843.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2642132